Thursday 31 March 2011

Joey in a Jumper for Jo

 

And he was jumping too when we saw him get his jumper on. 

This is our good friend and accountant, Jo-Ann's little dog. When we met him, Jo showed us how he loves getting his sweater on. When he knows she's getting his pullover, he jumps up with his arms raised in the air like a little kid. 

This portrait was supposed to be for Jo's birthday, way back at the beginning of February. Well I did have it done a month ago, but Jo and I keep missing each other at life drawing so I haven't been able to surprise her with it, and now because it's so belated, I'm just going to go ahead and put it up here: 

Jo, I'll give it to you when we catch each other at life drawing, or when you give us our '10 tax back, whichever comes first!  xRosey.

1 comment:

Jo-Ann said...

Awww you are sooo awesome, Rose... I was catching up with my blogs and I just saw this picture... I've still got your pic of Olive from 2002!!! I'm soo thrilled! I'm going to get this framed!