Sunday 11 February 2007

24hr Cat and Rabbit in the shops!


17Jan07

I meant to write an entry earlier on how a couple of weeks ago, Tim and I did a day trip all around town, visiting the places where our comic had been delivered to. Yes, they can now be bought in the very coolest bookstores in Perth!
Quality Comics, our favourite Planet Books in Mt Lawley, 78 Records where both our comics was already sold out, and Oxford St Books *Now sold out there too! 19Feb07* which had the best little display by far (pictured, me and our comics the ones with the highlighted orange stickers).

Our colleague and fellow comicer Lambi (Michael Lombardi) delivered them. good on him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome. I'm glad I got an early copy then (and got it signed and everything!) :) -from honey-