Wednesday 13 December 2006

Introducing Alice (to those who havno met her)

This video was filmed during August, cut together from my digital camera capturing 10s clips.
Alice is my little girl, (meant to be Olive's company before Olive passed away too soon). She's still a little young, very cautious, and very sweet.

DANG IT!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SOUND! HANG ON. OK I'M TAKING IT OFF AND FIXING UP.....CHECK BACK SOON


on a side note....Wheeee! I got a new 3ccd handycam, from Timothy the bestest. so now in between Porcelain work, my 6 page mouse comic, and friends catching up, I am filming Alice for: "Life in a day of Alice". or "A Day in the life of Alice".

2 comments:

mrmerks said...

aw did you take the music off this?

Alice is very cute and funny. Hey did you see the flopeared rabbit on the OC... not that I was watching the OC... uh it is what I heard somewhere on the street... (runs away fast)

Rosey said...

yeah i did, 'Pancakes', Summer's rabbit....er- not that i was watching it either. haha.