Thursday 26 August 2010

Maybe the world needs a crazy vampire government

       

I just watched last week's episode (nine) of True Blood. *spoiler alert if you haven't watched it yet, don't read on*

Did everyone else crack up at the end like I did? I watched the end five times and I still laugh uncontrollably. 'WE WILL EAT YOU. AFTER WE EAT YOUR CHILDREN....Now for the weather. Tiffany.' The actor who plays King Vampire Russell Edgington should win an award for the delivery of his lines. So good. 

On a more serious note, I love his speech so much about all the wrongs of the human civilization. Apart from eating us and our children, it'd be great if we could have a scary, rightious government that will right the wrongs of the world.

1 comment:

Air said...

hmm never see the series but I do like the speech line ... ' we will eat you after we ate your children ' haaa

Air