Tuesday 24 July 2007

Morning & Weather from Mount Stuart

Omigosh it's way too long since I was last here. I've been taking lots of photos. I have a new thing, for the past few mornings, I've woken up at the crack of dawn, and seen the light peaking through the blinds, and I'm instantly drawn to stand on my bedroom balcony in the Tasmanian Winter minus degree cold to take photos of the sky before the sun's up. The photos are well worth it. pure magic. The weather is totally magical to me. And being here in this apartment on this mountain in Hobart, the view is picture perfect for mornings and weather watching. So many different lights, everyday is different. I haven't got any drawings to post, but maybe I will show what every morning looks like.
Here is this morning.

7.43am and 7.53am.

and this was yesterday morning.


7.27am and 7.30am.

and Sunday morning.


7.44am and 7.50am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.